Translation of the song 面对面 (Face to Face) artist WayV

Chinese

面对面 (Face to Face)

English translation

Face to Face

打上笑容符号想掩盖失落感

I hide disappointment behind a smile.

你若没事为何简讯那么短

If you're okay, then why is your SMS so short?

Woah, oh, oh, oh, woah, oh, oh, oh

Woah, oh, oh, oh, woah, oh, oh, oh.

皮外伤再过几天就会好转

Wounds will heal in a few days.

沉默更像是你寂寞在呐喊

Silence is more like your lonely cry.

No, oh, oh, oh, no, oh, oh, oh

No, oh, oh, oh, no, oh, oh, oh.

你不是一个人 这点我保证

You're not alone, I assure you.

把声音放轻一点

Speak quietly,

双脚走近一点

Come closer

直到与你面对面

Until we meet face to face.

耳朵听仔细一点

Listen carefully,

拥抱诚心一点

Hug sincerely

美梦陪你去实现

And your dreams will come true.

眼眶不曾有过泪光在闪

You never cry.

你说承认脆弱是不勇敢

You say that declaring yourself vulnerable is cowardice.

路不平坦

It's a hard way

你可以转弯

And you can turn off it.

我能罩住你到世界尾端

I can hide you at the edge of the world.

得分不必靠一个人闯关

You don’t have to overcome difficulties alone.

有我壮胆 你就不孤单

Because you have me. You're not alone.

不让你一个人

I will not leave you alone

默默抚平伤痕

And silently heal your wounds.

把声音放轻一点

Speak quietly,

双脚走近一点

Come closer

直到与你面对面

Until we meet face to face.

耳朵听仔细一点

Listen carefully,

拥抱诚心一点

Hug sincerely

美梦陪你去实现

And your dreams will come true.

每次格斗像无惧伤害

In every fight we're not afraid to get injured.

但内心还是小孩

But we're still children at heart.

每次都说无关好坏

Every time we say we don't care if it's right or wrong.

不对自己坦白

It’s wrong to pour out the soul.

彩色未来还未来

A colorful future hasn't arrived yet.

请再稍加等待

Please wait a little longer.

手伸出来 这里会有爱

Reach out your hand and you'll get love.

把声音放轻一点

Speak quietly,

双脚走近一点

Come closer

直到与你面对面

Until we meet face to face.

耳朵听仔细一点

Listen carefully,

拥抱诚心一点

Hug sincerely

美梦陪你去实现

And your dreams will come true.

我会再耐心一点

I'll be a little more patient

距离拉近一点

And come a little closer.

等着与你面对面

I waiting to meet you face to face.

请睁开双眼尝试感受这温暖

Please open your eyes and try to feel the warmth.

我会确保你把委屈都平反

I assure you, I will fix everything.

Woah, oh, oh, oh, woah, oh, oh, oh

Woah, oh, oh, oh, woah, oh, oh, oh.

0 123 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment