Translation of the song 浮誇 artist Eason Chan

Chinese (Cantonese)

浮誇

English translation

Exaggerated

有人問我,我就會講

If anyone asked, I would tell them

但是無人來

But nobody came

我期待到無奈,有話要講

I waited so long to speak

得不到裝載

But nobody listened

我的心情猶像樽蓋等被揭開

I'm still waiting to be opened up like a bottle

咀巴卻在養青苔

But my mouth continues to be shut

人潮內愈文靜愈變得不受理睬

Nobody cares for the quiet ones in the crowd

自己要攪出意外

I had to cause a scene

像突然地高歌

Like singing at the top of my voice

任何地方也像開四面台

Pretending everywhere is my stage

著最閃的衫,扮十分感慨

Wearing my finest clothes, acting grateful

有人來拍照要記住插袋

Remembering to act cool for the cameras

你當我是浮誇吧

You can say I'm exaggerated

夸張只因我很怕

I only do it because I'm scared

似木頭似石頭的話 

If I stood like a statue

得到注意嗎

Would anyone notice me?

其實怕被忘記

I'm scared of being forgotten

至放大來演吧

So I'll be dramatic

很不安怎去優雅

How can I be graceful when I'm so anxious

世上還讚頌沉默嗎

Does the world still listen to silence?

不夠爆炸 

Unless I'm on fire

怎麼有話題讓我誇

How can you have something to talk about

做大娛樂家

How can I entertain you?

那年十八,母校舞會

When I was 18, at my school prom

站著如嘍羅

I stood there like a flunky

那時候我含淚發誓各位

I cried and swore

必須看到我

That everyone would see me

在世間平凡又普通的路太多

There's too many ordinary paths in this world

屋邨你住哪一座

Which block do you live in again?

情愛中工作中受過的忽視太多

I've been ignored in relationship and in work

自尊已飽經跌墮

I have no dignity left

重視能治肚餓

Yes, I crave attention

未曾獲得過便知我為何

You would understand if you hadn't had any either

大動作很多犯下這些錯

I'll act clumsy and make big mistakes

搏人們看看我算病態麼

Is it wrong to be an attention whore?

你當我是浮誇吧 

You can say I'm exaggerated

誇張只因我很怕

I only do it because I'm scared

似木頭似石頭的話 

If I stood like a statue

得到注意嗎

Would anyone notice me?

其實怕被忘記

I'm scared of being forgotten

至放大來演吧

So I act dramatic

很不安怎去優雅

How can I be graceful when I'm so anxious

世上還讚頌沉默嗎

Does the world still listen to silence?

不夠爆炸 

Unless I'm on fire

怎麼有話題讓我誇 

You'd have nothing to talk about

做大娛樂家

How can I entertain you?

幸運兒並不多 

There aren't many lucky ones

若然未當過就知我為何

You'd understand me if you're not one

用十倍苦心做突出一個

I've tried so hard to stand out

正常人夠我富議論性麼

How can the ordinary ones be as controversial as me?

你叫我做浮誇吧

Keep saying I'm exaggerated

加幾聲噓聲也不怕

Boo me if you want, I don't mind

我在場有悶場的話

If my shows were awkward and boring

表演你看嗎

Would you still come see them?

夠歇斯底里嗎

Is it good enough?

以眼淚淋花吧

I can water flowers with my tears

一心只想你驚訝

All I wanted was to surprise you

我舊時似未存在嗎

Did you not know I existed before?

加重注碼 

So I give it all

青筋也現形

Till my veins are showing

話我知現在存在嗎

Tell me, do I exist now?

凝視我別再只看天花

Look at me, stop staring at the ceiling

我非你杯茶也可盡情地喝吧

I may not be your cup of tea, but drink all you want

別遺忘有人在為你聲沙

Don't forget there is someone screaming for you

0 114 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment