Translation of the song 誰來剪月光 artist Eason Chan

Chinese

誰來剪月光

English translation

Who comes and cuts off the moonlight

我找不到那個妳曾說的遠方

I cannot find the place where you have mentioned far way.

也想不到要怎麼問妳別來無恙

I cannot find the words to ask you how everything is going.

世界亂的一塌糊塗可是能怎樣

The world is already messed up and made thing even worse, but what can I do?

偶爾抬起頭來還好有顆月亮可賞

Occasionally raising my head, I'm just lucky that there is still the moon there.

太多回憶要我怎麼擺進行李箱

There are too many memories and how can I keep them into my luggage?

一直沒哭一直走路走灰多少太陽

No crying and keeping walking, I don't know how many days of sunset are passing by.

因為往事沒有辦法懸賞

Because there is no way to reward the past,

隱形在那大街小巷

and it is invisible everywhere.

剪斷了它還囂張

I cut it off but it was still arrogant.

我的嘴在說謊 說的那麼漂亮

My mouth is lying and saying something so wonderfully.

說我早就忘了妳像月一樣的俏臉龐

I said that I had already forgotten you and your beautiful face who looks like the moon for a long time.

最怕一邊忙呀忙一邊回想那舊時光

I'm most afraid that I'm recalling the old time while I'm busy.

剪不掉的是妳 帶淚的臉 還真是煩

I can't get rid of you and your face with tears, it's really annoying.

多少原因將我綁在半夜屋頂上

How many reasons tie me to the roof in the middle of the night?

一直沒再愛一個人如今就是這樣

I never love another person till now that's everything.

因為故事跟妳說了一半

Because the story what I told you is on the half way,

於是擱在所謂雲端

and then the rest is in the so-called cloud

誰忘不了誰孤單

that who can't forget someone and who is alone.

我的心在說謊 說下去會瘋狂

My heart is lying and it's going crazy if I keep saying like that.

如果沒有月亮那些日子都無妨

If there was no moon, those days don't hurt anything.

最怕一邊忙呀忙一邊想那舊時光

I'm most afraid that I'm recalling the old time while I'm busy.

剪不掉的是妳 帶笑的苦 還真煩

I can't get rid of you and your pain with laughing, it's really annoying.

我的嘴又說了謊 說的那麼漂亮

My mouth is lying again and saying something so wonderfully.

以為已經忘了妳的那些美像月光它剪不斷

I thought that I had forgotten your those beauty that it looks like the moonlight and I can't cut it off.

因為愛早就鑽進心臟 心一跳淚就會燙

Because your love has entered my heart for a long time. My tears are hot when my heart is beating.

那些帶淚的臉 帶笑的苦 還真煩

Those face with tears and pain with laughing are really annoying.

月亮是個兇手 想妳的我 是通緝犯

The moon is a killer and I'm a wanted who is missing you.

我有時候真的很怕望見那月光中的妳

Sometimes I'm really afraid of seeing you under the moonlight.

0 117 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment