Translation of the song 敖包相会 artist Chinese Folk

Chinese

敖包相会

English translation

Encounter Aobao

十五的月亮升上了天空呐

The full moon rise to the sky

为什么旁边没有云彩

Why are there no clouds beside?

我等待着美丽的姑娘哟

I am waiting for the beautiful girl

你为什么还不跑过来哟

Why are you not coming to me?

如果没有天上的雨水呀

If there is no rain from the sky

海棠花儿不会自己开

Begonia won't bloom itself

只要哥哥你耐心的等待哟

If only you bro wait patiently

你心上的人儿就会跑过来哟嘿

Your true love will run towards you

只要哥哥你耐心的等待哟

If only you bro wait patiently

我心上的人儿就会跑过来哟嘿

My true love will run towards you

0 103 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment