Translation of the song 牧羊姑娘 artist Chinese Folk

Chinese

牧羊姑娘

English translation

Shepherd Girl

对面山上的姑娘

Girl on the opposite hill,

你为谁放着群羊

For whom are you pasturing the sheep?

泪水湿透了你的衣裳

Your clothes are utterly soaked with tears.

你为什么这样悲伤

Why are you so sorrowful?

山上这样的荒凉

How desolate the hill is,

草儿这样的枯黄

How yellow the grass has faded.

羊儿再没有食粮

If the sheep can't get food to graze,

主人的鞭儿举起抽在我身上

Master must raise his whip and lash me.

对面山上的姑娘

Girl on the opposite hill,

那黄昏风吹的好凄凉

The dusk wind is blowing and chilling.

穿的是薄薄的衣裳

Wearing thin clothes,

你为什么还不回村庄

Why don't you go back to village?

北风吹的我冰凉

North wind is even about to freeze me,

我愿靠在羊儿身旁

But I'd rather snuggle by my flock.

再也不愿回村庄

Nevermore will I return to the village,

主人的屠刀闪亮要宰我的羊

Where my master will sharpen his knife to butcher my sheep!

0 101 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment