Translation of the song 有你的江湖 artist 岚aya

Chinese, Chinese (Classical Chinese)

有你的江湖

English translation

A world with you

有人贪 一时明月 辞别 仙石洞天

There are people that give up immortality1 for a glimpse of moonlight

有人藏 一捧白雪 踏入 此去经年

There are people, hiding a handful of snow2, stepping into what’s long gone

我临帖三千 写不出 对你的思念

Even if I write three thousand pages, I can’t express how much I miss you

你眉眼一点 我双手一牵 就生死无怨

The look of your eyes, our hands together, makes my life worth living

有你的江湖 糊涂 糊涂

A world with you, is confusing, confusing

梦里不问出路 是非黑白 都不顾

Within a dream, not wanting to leave, not considering right and wrong

没你的江湖 孤独 孤独

A world without you, is lonely, lonely

梦醒山中迷雾 谁能分辨 何处是归处

Waking up in a mountain mist, who can tell me which way to go?

有你的江湖 劫数 劫数

A world with you, is misfortune, misfortune3

可谁害怕不复 山重水复 都不顾

Not afraid of dying, mountains and rivers won’t stop me

没你的江湖 何物 何物

A world without you, would be for what? for what?4

梦醒无人信步 穷我一生 要与你同路

Waking up, no one’s strolling around, I’ll give up everything to live this life with you

0 167 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment