Translation of the song 最美好的前途 (Zuì měihǎo de qiántú) [Прекрасное далёко] artist Unknown artist (Chinese)

Chinese

最美好的前途 (Zuì měihǎo de qiántú) [Прекрасное далёко]

English translation

The Best Future

有个声音来自最美好的远处,

There is a sound that comes from the most beautiful distant,

它在黎明时分含着晨露。

It is the dew at the break of dawn.

绚丽灿烂的前景令人心驰神往,

A bright future makes me energised,

我像儿时一样雀跃欢呼。

And I jump in joy as if in my childhood days.

* 副歌:

REFRAIN:

啊,最美好的前途,可不要对我冷酷!

Ah, the best future, do not be grim to me!

可不要对我冷酷,不要冷酷!

Don't be grim to me, don't be grim!

我就从零点起步,向最美好的前途,

I will start from zero to get to the best future,

向最美好的前途,哪怕是漫长的路。

To the best future, even if the road is long.

* 副歌

REFRAIN

有个声音来自最美好的远处,

There is a sound that comes from the most beautiful distant,

它在召唤我去奇妙国土。

It is calling me to go to my wonderful homeland.

我听见那声音向我严正发问,

I hear it questioning me sternly,

我为明天尽些什么义务?

How would I my duty for tomorrow?

* 副歌

REFRAIN

我发誓要变得格外善良纯朴,

I swear to be pure and kind,

誓和朋友分担患难幸福。

To share joy and sorrow with my friends.

我要飞快飞快朝那声音奔去,

I want to fly quickly to that voice

踏上人们没有走过的路。

To embark on a road never travelled on before.

* 副歌

REFRAIN

0 111 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment