我有一个梦 在遥远天际
I have a dream in the distant horizon
人们衷心期盼 盼望我的来临
People sincerely hope, hope for my arrival
面对那人群 拥抱着欢迎
Facing that crowd's welcoming embrace
脑海翻腾不已 指引那里属于你
My mind is overwhelmed, telling me that belongs to you
我要去追寻 不怕一路艰辛
I will go seek it, unafraid of hardships
我到达目的 我意志坚定
I will reach my goal, my determination is resolved
我的每一步 勇敢往前行
My every step bravely reaches forward
我能够再回到
So that I can finally return
那属于我的故乡
to the land where I belong
(海格力斯 有件事 你妈妈跟我一直想告诉你
(Hercules, there's a thing your mother and I always wanted to tell you.
你们发现了我 那我是从哪来的?
If you found me, then where am I from?
为什么他们不要我
Why don't they want me?
是我们在你脖子上发现的
We found this on your neck
这是代表神明的记号
It is a symbol of the gods
这就对了 你不懂吗?
That's right! Don't you understand?
或许我能找到答案
Maybe I can find the answer
我要去宙斯庙问一下
I will go ask at Zeus' temple
爸,妈 你们是世上最好的父母
Father, mother, you are the best parents in the world
但是 我要查明身世)
But I must find out my origins)
我要去追寻不怕一路艰辛
I will go seek it, unafraid of hardships
虽然路遥远我意志坚定
Even though the road is long, my determination is resolved
我的每一步勇敢往前行
My every step bravely reaches forward
我能够在回到 那属于我的故乡
So that I can finally return to the land where I belong