Translation of the song 冒險過往 [All is Found] (Taiwan) artist Frozen 2 (OST)

Chinese

冒險過往 [All is Found] (Taiwan)

English translation

Adventure into the past

北風與海的交際

The meeting point between the North wind and the sea,

有一條河,充滿了回憶

There's a river, full of memories.

睡吧!寶貝入夢鄉

Sleep my darling, drift into dreamland.

河水之中重拾過往

In this river you can rediscover the past.

在那河水最深處

In the deepest part of the river,

藏著答案,會指引出路

Hides the answer, that will guide your way out,

隨著河流的聲響

Follow along with the sounds of the river,

路很漫長,別陷迷惘

As the journey is boundless, so don't get lost.

她的歌聲充滿魔力

Her songs, is charged full of magical power,

妳是否能面對恐懼?

Do you dare to face your fears?

感受樂曲中的傳遞

Feel the power of her song in you.

妳是否能探索過去?

Do you dare the examine the past?

北風與海的交際

The meeting point between the North wind and the sea,

有位母親充滿了回憶

There is a mother, full of memories.

我的寶貝,回家鄉

My darling, come back to hometown,

失去所有,重拾過往

Even when you lose everything, you can have it back again.

0 175 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment