不是因为寒冷气候 我全身发抖
It's not because of the cold atmosphere that my whole body is trembling
这感觉很熟悉 如梦境一样却没法拥有
This feeling is familiar, the same as a dream that you can't hold
你就在那里 像是一个老朋友
You're right there, like an old friend
来到这里 好像回到家门口
Come here, this feels like returning to the door of my home
我坚强的心是城堡 把秘密关起来
My tenacious heart is a castle, which has locked up secrets
你也有秘密 但你不用躲开
You've also got secrets, but you don't have to shy away
你是谁 我渴望见到你
Who are you? I long to meet you
你是谁 快出来
Who are you? Come out quickly!
你是不是我生命里所有的期待
Have I been waiting for you my whole life?
你是谁 答案说出来
Who are you? Give an answer!
我一直都很清楚 我受过的折磨
I always knew I suffered torture
但今天我在这里
But today I'm here
也许找到出生的线索
Maybe I'll find a clue about my birth
我是天生与众不同 不适合平凡生活
I was heaven-sent and I am different; I'm not suited to live an ordinary life
是否今天 你的出现 将答案告诉我
Maybe today, you'll appear, and tell me the answer
你是谁 我再不会颤抖
Who are you? I can't tremble anymore
离开家我不害怕
I'm not afraid to leave home
你能把我生命中疑惑 全部解答
Can you give an answer for every doubt in my life?
你是谁 跟我见面好吗?
Who are you? Will you meet me, please?
向我走来 把门打开
Come towards me, open the door
不要让我一直等待
Don't keep me waiting
向我走来 把门打开
Come towards me, open the door
别再让我 一直等待
Don't keep me waiting
(北风吹过 浪卷起)
(Where the north winds blow, and the waves roll)
(有一条河 充满着回忆)
(There's a river, full of memories)
请回家吧 小宝宝
Please come home, little darling
看自己 力量排山倒海
Look at yourself, you can move mountains and part oceans
看自己 全新的姿态
Look at yourself, a totally new attitude
终于明白 你就是自己
I finally understand, you are yourself
(所有的期待)
(The answer to everything)