住在同一国的我和你
The you and me who live in the same country.
用同样言语的我和你
The you and me who speak the same language.
是多么幸运 有这样运气
We’re so fortunate to have this kind of luck.
再没有更美好的剧情
There’s no better plot.
那一天多美丽的际遇
The beauty of that day’s luck,
突如其来幸福的降临Lucky
suddenly was filled with happiness, Lucky.
几十亿人中我遇到你
Among billions of people I still met you.
可以呼唤你的名字 可以真心的握住你的手
I can call your name,I can sincerely hold your hand.
阳光也对着我 灿烂的照耀 感觉幸福得无可救药
The sunlight is shining on me,I'm feeling incurable happiness.
你在呼唤我的名字 你轻轻的在我肩上依靠
You’re calling my name,you lightly lean against my shoulder.
那阳光一直把你温柔的拥抱 目不转睛 你那么闪耀
That sunlight is always embracing you gently and warmly .
So Lucky My Love
I can’t turn my eyes away, you’re so dazzling.
So Lucky To Have You
So lucky to have you
So Lucky To Be Your Love, I am. Hmm
So lucky to be your love, I am. Hmm
爱同样顏色的我和你
The you and me, who love the same color.
爱同样电影的我和你Lucky
The you and me, who love the same movies Lucky.
争吵也没有可乘之机
We don’t even have the opportunity to argue or fight.
老照片里 甜蜜的微笑
A sweet smile captured in an old photograph.
我和你的 完美的造化
Our perfect good luck.
I think I’m a lucky guy
I think I’m a lucky guy.
真好! 我们的故事就像美丽的童话
It’s great! Our story is like a beautiful fairytale.
Oh My God! 最好听的 PopPop
Oh my God! The most pleasant-sounding pop-pop.
你的声音融化掉我 Like Ice Cream
The sound of your voice melts me like ice cream.
就是活像一幅画
We’re living like in a painting.
你是我第一次的爱 我故事里完美的女主角
You are my first love,the perfect female lead of my story.
我要一直把你 装在我心里 可不可以只对我微笑
I want to always have you in my heart, can you smile only for me?
因为你是我的想要 为你去成为更好的自己
Because you are what I want,for you, I’ll become a better me
你看我的眼神 是那么奇妙 全世界最牵动我心跳
You are looking into my eyes.
So Lucky My Love
It’s so amazing, in this world that’s what makes my heart beat the most .