Translation of the song 我們是一體 [We Are One] artist The Lion King II: Simba's Pride (OST)

Chinese

我們是一體 [We Are One]

English translation

We are one

Simba:

Simba:

在你成長的路上,

On the way of your growth,

一定會有很多你不明白.

There must be a lot of things you don't understand.

我們唯一知道的,

The only thing we know,

事情總發生在意料之外.

That it's always happened unexpectedly.

但是你每一天需要勇敢的面對,

But every day you need to face bravely,

就算你的夢想變空白.

even if your dream becomes blank.

我們在你身邊充滿自豪與期待,

We're full of pride and anticipation being with you.

我們是彼此的一部份.

We are part of each other.

(一家人, 一家人, 是一家人)

(Family, family, we are the family)

Young Kiara:

Young Kiara:

明白生來有缺失,

I know I'm not perfect.

但願我可保持做我自己.

May I be myself

可以依隨我的心,

and I can follow my heart,

或許我只是計劃之一.

Maybe I'm just one of the plans.

Simba:

Simba:

那些離開的人,

Those people left us,

依然和我們同行,

but they are still with us.

你的旅程才剛開始.

Your journey has just begun.

總有苦, 總有甜,

There is bitterness sometimes, there is sweet sometimes.

不能損害我尊嚴,

But it cannot harm my dignity,

在心底, 我和你是一體.

In the bottom of my heart, we are one.

(是一體, 一家人, 是一家人)

(We are one, family, we are the family)

你和我是一體,

You and me, we are one,

像天地不能分離,

Like the world cannot be separated,

在陽光中是一家人.

In the sunshine we are the family.

讓智慧帶領你,

Let the wisdom lead you

還要憑著你勇氣,

and also be with your courage,

會明白我和你是一體.

You will understand that we are one.

(更加明白我, 更加明白我, 更加明白我!)

(You will more understand me,more understand me, more understand me !)

Simba口白:

Simba says:

只要你住在這裡,

As long as you live here,

你就是你.

you are who you are.

你將來會瞭解的.

You will understand it in the future.

(更加明白我, 更加明白我, 更加明白我!)

(You will more understand me,more understand me, more understand me !)

No comments!

Add comment