Translation of the song 北方女士 artist Elda Mengisto

Chinese

北方女士

English translation

Lady of the North

在我出生的雪中

In the snow where I was born,

我把双手伸给你。

I stretch out my hands to you.

我开始变了

I began to change,

像一个腼腆的梅花

like shy plum blossoms

又开放了。

opening up again.

在你琳琅满目的山峰,

In your glistening peaks,

我失去了我的冰箱,

I lost my frost,

烧了直到我是

and burned until I am

文雅的天鹅。

a graceful swan.

我的毛让你放弃

My feathers made you gave up

你最珍惜的奖品--一杯黄茶。

your most prized good--a cup of yellow tea.

海阔天空的山谷拥抱我,

The boundless valleys embraced me,

可是你的黑色幽默

but your dark humor

云满了我的黑夜。

clouded my nights.

你说了春分只是幻梦

You said that the beginning spring was just a fantasy,

而我应该当独自的狼,

and I should become a lonely wolf,

一直被松林和银河陪了

always accompanied by the pine trees and the Milky Way.

山花冰了

The mountain flowers froze

当它们勉强地

when they struggle to

征服山峰,

conquer the peaks

神交太阳。

and commune with the sun.

我会出走,

And I will set out,

头破血流,

beaten and blue,

面对你的

facing your

冷漠荣耀。

indifferent glory.

No comments!

Add comment