Translation of the song 松林中 artist Elda Mengisto

Chinese

松林中

English translation

In the Pine Forest

黑夜里的松林是神秘,

The pine forest at night is mysterious,

可是当我走在你的心,

but when I walk into your heart,

你的秘密是小却更黑。

your secrets are tiny, yet even darker.

走向明天的黎明让我

Walking towards tomorrow's dawn makes me

考虑为何我决定走你,

consider why I decided to leave you--

不是你的残酷的灵魂,

it's not your cruel soul,

而你的微笑常常隐藏

it's because your smile is frequently hiding

自己的孤单,那些破梦

your loneliness. These broken dreams

不是我们的,

are not ours--

他们是公共的故事。

they are public stories.

虽然今夜太冷了,

Even though tonight is very cold,

但依然比你的呼吸暖。

it's still warmer than your breath.

No comments!

Add comment