Translation of the song 祈祷 artist Elda Mengisto

Chinese

祈祷

English translation

Prayer

我穿着新娘的仙姿玉色,

I wear the beautiful clothes of a bride,

也在春分,我发抖了,

but in the beginning of spring, I trembled

一个裸体的孤儿。

as a naked orphan.

我面对美丽却容易的海洋,

I faced the beautiful yet pliable ocean,

等着风暴开始吹响我,

waiting for the storms to blow at me,

为了我终于飞翔。

so that I may finally fly.

而我听着它的下一个波,

And when I listen to its next wave,

我想起了当我跟朋友

I remember when my friends and I

一起跳舞,也逃不出火花。

danced, unable to escape the sparks.

请原谅我视而不见的时光,

Please forgive me for my ignorant times,

我享乐的岁月,

my hedonistic years,

当我在幻梦的祭坛上牺牲了青年。

when I sacrificed my youth on the altar of fantasy.

请原谅我不忍耐的心,

Please forgive me for my impatient heart,

常常对我祖先诅咒

frequently cursing at my ancestors,

而让昨天的蜡烛化为白茶。

and let yesterday's candles melt into white tea.

No comments!

Add comment