你的爱情是我的毒药,
Although your love is my medicine,
但是我一直找每个感觉。
I always search for every feeling.
你的声音像鸟唱,
Although your voice is like birdsong,
但是你不会离开,对吗?
you won't leave--right?
洗净我的脸吧,
Wash my face clean,
你一直打开如石榴,
Although you open up like a pomegranate,
但是你的血都让我活下去。
your blood lets me live on.
说你一直爱我吧,
Say you'll always love me,
你的牺牲已经完了,
Although your sacrifice is finished,
但是我只给你黑色的草莓。
I only gave you a black strawberry.
找回我的天真吧,
Return my innocence,
请让我去找救赎。
and please let me go find redemption,
假如我吃更多的草莓。
for if I eat more strawberries,
我深深地坠入地狱。
I will steadily fall into hell.