Translation of the song 失落沮喪歌 artist My Little Airport

Chinese (Cantonese)

失落沮喪歌

English translation

Song of Downiness

我又有心事,

I am down again,

自從看了太宰治,

since I read Osamu Dazai. 1

我問誰誰都不會在意死亡的意義。

No matter who I talk to, they don’t care about the meaning of death.

世界像似崩裂,

The world is like crumbling,

我倆都無可救治,

we have no way to aid this.

我但求乘風飛到別處再重新開始。

I could only wish the wind would take me somewhere new to start again.

願你可以給我寫首詩,

So I wish you can write a poem for me,

紀念我們約會過六次。

in memoir of the six dates we’ve had.

我沒法想像,

I cannot visualize

看過的童話故事,

the fairytales I’ve read.

有陣時成長不過是個悲劇的開始。

Sometimes growing up is but a prologue of a tragedy.

我做過的事,

Things I’ve done

沒太多是有意義,

usually has no meaning.

接近誰誰都不會快樂這些我都知。

Whoever get close to me wouldn’t be happy and I’m aware of that.

願我可變歡笑的天使,

I just wish I could be an smiley angel,

我們便會每日見十次。

then we would see each other ten times a day.

願我可變優雅的詩篇,

Wish I could be a elegant hymn,

這樣你便願看數十遍。

then you would gladly read me ten times.

0 102 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment