Translation of the song 蝴蝶 artist David Tao

Chinese

蝴蝶

English translation

Butterfly

當這世界已經準備將我遺棄 

When this world is about to give me up,

像一個傷兵被留在孤獨荒野裡

like a soldier left alone in the wilderness,

開始懷疑我存在有沒有意義 

I start to doubt whether my life has any meaning.

在別人眼裡我似乎變成了隱形

In the eyes of others, I've seemingly become invisible.

難道失敗就永遠翻不了身 

Could it be that once I'm down, I could never get up again?

誰來挽救墬落的靈魂

Who would come and save this fallen soul?

每次一見到你 心裡好平靜 

Whenever I see you, like a butterfly flying over ruins,

就像一隻蝴蝶飛過廢墟

my heart is at peace.

我又能活下去 我又找回勇氣 

I can go on living again, I have found my courage again,

你的愛像氧氣幫忙我呼吸

your love is like oxygen which helps me breathe.

我又能呼吸 我又能呼吸 

I can breathe again, I can breathe again.

你就是不願意放棄

You just aren't willing to give up.

生命中充滿亂七八糟的問題 

Life is filled with chaotic problems,

像走在沒有出口的那個迷宮裡 oh no

just like a labyrinth without an exit, oh no.

一次又一次只會用藉口逃避 

Time and time again [you] only had an excuse to escape,

怎麼你從來沒對我徹底的死心

how come you have never given up on me?

我有何德何能值得你珍惜 

What do I have to be worthy of your care?

為何你對我有求必應

Why do you answer all of my pleas?

每次一想到你 像雨過天晴 

Every time I think about you, it's like the sky after a rain,

看見一隻蝴蝶飛過廢墟

[and] seeing a butterfly fly over the ruins.

是那麼的美麗 就像一個奇蹟 

It's so beautiful, just like a miracle,

讓我從倒下的地方站起 Woo....

I could stand up from where I had fallen, Woo...

只要一靠近你 就覺得安心 

I only need to get close to you to feel at peace.

你看著我的眼沒有懷疑

Your eyes, which look at me don't have any doubts.

你對我的相信 讓我又能重生 

Your confidence in me lets me be reborn.

不管世界多冷我還有你 我有你

No matter how cold the world gets, I still have you. I have you.

愛我這樣的人對你來說不容易 

Loving a person like me must be hard for you--

我的痛苦你也經歷

you also experienced my suffering..

你是唯一 陪我到天堂與地獄

You are the only one who would accompany me through heaven and hell.

每次一想到你 像雨過天晴 

Every time I think about you, it's like the sky after a rain,

看見一隻蝴蝶飛過了廢墟

[and] seeing a butterfly fly over the ruins.

我能撐得下去 我會忘了過去 

I can go on, and forget the past.

是你讓我找回新的生命 yeah..

You let me retrieve a new life yeah...

每次一見到你 就心存感激 

Whenever I see you, my heart is filled with gratitude;

現在我能坦然面對自己

now I can calmly face myself.

我會永遠珍惜 我會永遠愛你 

I will always cherish and always love you.

在我心底的你位置沒有人能代替

Your place at the bottom of my heart won't be replaced by another.

yeah 你就是那唯一

yeah...you are the only one.

0 103 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment