Translation of the song 问 artist Sandy Lam

Chinese

English translation

Asking

*谁让你心动 

*Who makes your heart move?

谁让你心痛

Who makes your heart ache?

谁会让你偶尔想要拥他在怀中

Who will sometimes make you feel like holding her in your arms?

谁又在乎你的梦 

Who also cares about your dream?

谁说你的心思他会懂 

Who told you she could understand your thoughts?

谁为你感动

Who was touched because of you?

**(如果女人 

**(If a woman,

总是等到夜深 

always waits for you till late night,

无悔付出青春 

willingly devotes you her youthfulness.

他就会对你真)

Will you let her into your heart?)

是否女人 永远不要多问 

Should a woman, never ask question?

她最好永远天真 

Should she always innocent

为天真她所爱的人

for the man she loves?

Repeat *

Repeat *

***(只是女人 

***(But woman

容易一往情深 

is easily head over heels in love,

总是为情所困 

always stranded in love,

终于越陷越深

is eventually bogged down deeper and deeper.

可是女人 

But for woman,

爱是她的灵魂 

love is her soul.

她可以奉献一生 

She can devote her whole life

为她所爱的人)

for the man she loves.)

Repeat **,***

Repeat **,***

No comments!

Add comment