Translation of the song 远方的诗 artist Tuna Czeniewska

Chinese

远方的诗

English translation

A Poem of the Afar

日升日落周而复始

The sun rises, sets, a cycle repeats.

星河流转从未停歇

The planet circling has never ceased.

四季交替生死往复

The seasons change, a cycle repeats.

光辉灿烂究极何处

A splendid glow to somewhere released.

明日,黑暗结束之前

Before the darkness ends, tomorrow,

我将翻越崇山峻岭

I'll trudge through hills and all seas,

迎着东方破晓微明

Facing to the east, for the cockcrow,

飞向天涯海风涤荡

Flying to the skyrim, cleaned by breeze.

山峦之上有我的梦呓

On the peak I left my dream moments,

清风之中有我的向往

Yearning soars in air before my eye.

云层之间有我的记忆

Clouds hide my memory's fragments,

海天之交有我的答案

'Tween the sky and sea lies my reply.

我会一直飞向远方

I'll keep flying, for the land distant,

见证晚霞壮丽辉煌

To see the dusk so magnificent.

直到星夜点缀苍穹

Until the stars occupy firmament,

目之所见皆成隽永

Every beauty I see turns permanent.

No comments!

Add comment