Translation of the song 与火星的孩子对话 [Conversations with ET] artist Hua Chenyu

Chinese

与火星的孩子对话 [Conversations with ET]

English translation

Conversations with ET (A Conversation with Martian Children)

华晨宇:我 看着爱笑

Hua Chenyu: I look like I love to laugh

却还有些失落和悲伤

but I still have some dejection and sadness.

火星人:那些失落 那些悲伤 也在我心里

Martian: The upset, the grief, is also in my heart.

华晨宇:我 看着自信

H: I look confident

却还有些退缩和逃避

but I still sometimes back down and flee.

火星人:那些退缩 那些逃避 请你别在意

M: The holding back, the escapes, please don't mind it.

华晨宇:我 看着努力

H: I look diligent

却还有些拒绝和懒惰

but I still have some denial and indolence.

火星人:那些拒绝 那些懒惰 其实没关系

M: The refusal, the indolence, actually, it does not matter.

华晨宇:我 看着坚强

H: I look strong.

却还有些脆弱和疑惑

but I still have some weakness and self-doubt.

火星人:那些脆弱 那些疑惑 有它的意义

M: The vulnerability, the confusion, has its own meaning.

华晨宇:那些感受慢慢被阻碍

H: Those feelings are slowly obstructed,

我摸不到那痛苦

until I can no longer feel the pain.

华晨宇:我 看着坚持

H: I look resilient

却还有些放弃和冷漠

but I still sometimes give up and stay indifferent.

火星人:那些放弃 那些冷漠 要做你自己

M: The giving up, the impassivity, you must stay true to yourself.

华晨宇:我 看着勇敢

H: I look brave

却还有些害怕和怯懦

but I still have some fear and cowardice.

火星人:那些害怕 那些怯懦 我们在这里

M: The fear, the timidness, we are right here.

华晨宇:那些光芒渐渐被掩盖

H: The radiance is gradually shadowed,

我猜不透下一幕

I can't see through the next act.

华晨宇:每当我还相信 好的结局

Every time I still believe in a good ending,

有个声音在说 可笑的是我

there's a voice that says, the laughing stock is me.

每当我还愿意 伸手靠近

Every time I'm still willing to reach my hand out closer,

有块阴影拽着我

there's a shadow wrenching me in.

别再拽着我

Stop restraining me already,

我想再次用力解脱

I want to break away once more.

华晨宇:我 虽然不说

H: Even though I don't say it,

至少有你在这陪着我

at least you're here, accompanying me.

火星人:你就是你 最好的你 是我的唯一

M: You are you, the best you, our one and only.

华晨宇:我 不再沉默

H: I am no longer silent,

因为有你选择理解我

because there is you who have chosen to understand me.

火星人:你就是你 最好的你 没人能代替

You are you, the best you, the irreplaceable you.

华晨宇:那些美好终于被青睐

H: All the beauty's finally held in high regard,

我等到了这礼物

I've finally waited for this present.

华晨宇:我 有时难过

H: I am sometimes sad,

却还有些快乐和骄傲

yet I still have some happiness and pride.

火星人:那些快乐 那些骄傲 全都属于你

M: That happiness, that pride, it is all yours only.

华晨宇:我 有时孤独

H: I am sometimes lonely,

却还有些抚慰和感动

yet I still am sometimes reassured and moved.

火星人:那些抚慰 那些感动 因为我爱你

M: That comfort, that emotion, it's because I love you.

华晨宇:这个结局是我的期待

H: This ending is what I hoped for,

我会一直为你祝福

I'll always be wishing you well.

0 100 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment