Translation of the song 环游 artist Hua Chenyu

Chinese

环游

English translation

Traveling

我在 拥挤路口

I stand at the crowded crossroad.

听人群 争吵不休

And listen to people's quarrels.

吵着无谓借口

They argue over the lame apologies.

吵着向左向右

Or about turning left or right.

我环游 这颗星球

I travel around this planet.

看时间摆弄着沙漏

And watch time playing in the hourglass.

我不原地停留

I won't stay out.

我大步行走

I stride forward.

走 出 精 彩

To show my excellences.

双脚飞 没有疲惫

My feet are flying in the air without feeling tired.

飞翔着 倔强的花蕾

The stubborn buds are flying.

阳光飞 没有疲惫 世界明媚

The sunlight is flaying without sorrow,The world is bright and beautiful.

彼岸爱上寻找

The shore falls in love with seeking.

而天空爱上了奔跑

But the sky falls in love with running.

我们怎敢睡着

How dare we fall asleep.

我们怎敢牢骚

How dare we go complain.

生命这 无休旅程

Life is the endless journey.

然后的然后是追逐

We're always chasing.

看看谁会认输

To see who will lose.

看谁会停步

And who will stop.

我会 一路奉陪

I will be along.

勇敢飞 拥吻雨水

I fly bravely to kiss the rain.

逆风让翱翔 更珍贵

The cross wind makes flying even more precious.

灿烂飞 拥吻沉醉 坚强花蕾

I fly gloriously to cling,with the storng buds.

飞翔的花朵 天空的焰火

The flying flowers and the fireworks in the sky.

没有太多言说 骄傲的沉默

Have not much to say and they keeo silence with pride.

行进若不退缩 梦不会陨落

If I go forward without retreat,my dream won't fall.

飞翔的自我

This is the flying self.

勇敢飞 拥吻雨水

I fly bravely to hug and kiss the rain.

逆风让翱翔 更珍贵

The cross wind makes flying even more precious.

灿烂飞 拥吻沉醉 坚强花蕾

I fly gloriously to cling with the strong buds.

0 126 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment