Translation of the song 今天有意思 (gam1 tin1 jau5 ji3 si1) [That Time of Year] artist Olaf's Frozen Adventure (OST)

Chinese (Cantonese)

今天有意思 (gam1 tin1 jau5 ji3 si1) [That Time of Year]

English translation

That Time of Year Cantonese

家家歡唱????有祝福意義

Every home sings ??? with a sense of blessing

行前去睇真今天這個高興日子

(I) go to discover this delightful day

歡欣好似???堆滿開心快事

?

逢過節要點樣搞至高興合意

How to make the holiday joyful and desirable

呢一個花呢花花草草???門前有意義

?

次次也炮製最靚嘅 食落就最得意

(I) make the best everytime, it gives you special feels

唱呀唱呀唱呀唱到門前會???

Sing and sing until ???

一雙一對對襪長年年月常為??

Pairs and pairs of socks ???

好安全喎 !

(It's) very safe!

你 , 冰雪中嘅知心老友每天都記住

You, my bestie, remember everyday

謝謝你沿路付出開心 最合意

Thank you for the happiness you give out all the day, it's desirable

要快啲喇 , 唔係問唔哂王宮嘅每一個家庭喇 !

(We) have to speed up, otherwise (we'll) not be able to ask every family in the palace!

家家歡唱家家笑笑似開心顧問

Every family sings and laughs, like happiness consultants

前來求明白搞邊科至高興最?

?

喂 , 啱喇 , 跳番隻舞再掛番??

Hey, (let's) dance and ???

忘形去尋覓鐘聲賓語高興漸近

(I) got carried away finding the bells and the approaching guests speaking

真係講起我至? ?????我啲飾物

?

炮製過節糕品令我???無得瞓

Baking festive confectionaries, I ??? and cannot sleep

佢穿過咗我身體

It went through my body

?????隨時行埋牆?嘅興奮

?

通宵等個老人爬入我????

Waiting for an old man climbing into my ???

擅闖每個家庭 , 聖誕節係可以㗎

Trespassing each family is okay on Christmas

歡笑歡暢歡欣痛快 最開心嘅事

Laughter, happiness, jubilations and jolliness are the best things

節日內有你人人??高興合意

?

多謝

Thank you

一身頸巾冷衫織起完全又合唱

Sing together after finish knitting scraves and sweaters

呢身貓衫織針啱身完全係無手震

These cat clothings fit without a shiver

????????樣樣你有一份

You have one of ??? each

你斬咗呢啲樹 , 然後將啲蠟燭掛咗喺啲樹枝上面 ?

You cut off these trees, and hung the candles on the branches?

我…鍾意呀 !

I... like it!

愛莎及安娜 要好多禮物

Elsa and Anna want a lot of presents

願落車爭我 ??將福氣傳 個個見到開心貫穿

?

[????]

[?]

???

?

佳節一到 家家添笑與滿心歡唱 好似喜事

In the holiday, every family has smiling faces, singing full of joy, making this a happy event

誰會到此走一圈

Who will walk around here

帶埋架鹿車家家轉

Going round families with a deer and a sleigh

滿城有幾多開心點

There are lots of happy spots in the town

我可以放低個蛋糕嗎 ?

Can I put down this cake?

絕對好有意思

(This is) totally meaningful

0 145 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment