Translation of the song 中产阶级 artist Zheng Zhihua

Chinese

中产阶级

English translation

Middle Class

我的包袱很重 我的肩膀很痛

My burden so heavy, my shoulders so sore

我扛着面子流浪在人群之中

Carrying my reputation, I wander among the crowds

我的眼光很高 我的力量很小

My vision so high, my power so weak

我在没有人看见的时候偷偷跌倒

I fall on the ground when no one sees me

我的床铺很大 我却从没睡好

My bed so large, but I can't fall asleep well

我害怕过了一夜就被世界遗忘

I'm afraid of being forgotten after some night

我的欲望很多 我的薪水很少

My ambition so much, my salary so little

我在台北的马路上迷失了我的脚

I lost direction on the asphalt roads in Taipei

没有人在乎我这些烦恼

No one cares about my troubles

每个人只在乎他的荷包

Everyone minds only his wallet

我常常喝着可乐 我吃着汉堡

I often drink cola eating burger

只是心中的空虚 饥渴无法填饱

On which the emptiness and hunger in me can't feed

是不是就这样平凡到老

Am I destined to die as an ordinary?

我的日子一直是不坏不好

My life is always lukewarm to me

是不是学会了放弃思考

Should I abandon the ability of thinking,

这样的我才能够活得很好

So that I could live better?

头壳坏掉才能够活得很好

Could I live better with a broken brain?

0 112 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment