Translation of the song 堕落天使 artist Zheng Zhihua

Chinese, Taiwanese Hokkien

堕落天使

English translation

Fallen Angel

你那张略带着一点点颓废的脸孔

Your face of a little bit of decadence,

轻薄的嘴唇含着一千个谎言

Thin lips keeping thousands of lies.

风一吹看见你瘦啊瘦长的鸟仔脚1

Whenever wind flows, your lanky legs show up.

高高的高跟鞋踩着颠簸的脚步

High-heeled shoes support your trembling pace.

浓妆艳抹要去哪里

Where are you going with heavy makeup?

你那苍白的眼眸

Oh, so pale are your eyes.

不经意回头却茫然的

Unawares you look back with perplexity,

竟是熟悉的霓虹灯

At the familiar neon lights.

在呜咽的巷道寻也寻不回

In the sobbing alley never can you find

你初次的泪水

The first tear you shed again.

就把灵魂装入空虚的口袋

So you put your soul in the empty pocket

走向另一个陌生

Walking to another strange.

无可救药的歇斯底里和一派的天真

Elaborate beauty above a jealous woman,

刻意的美丽包装着一个嫉妒的女人

Incurable hysteria and typical naiveness.

是你攻陷别人还是别人攻陷你最后的防线

Are you gonna take someone else or have your last defense taken?

当你度过了一个狂欢的夜你就寂寞到明天

Having enjoyed an ecstatic night, you have to endure loneliness.

0 164 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment