怕不怕被拒绝
Aren't you afraid of rejection?
怕不怕被省略
Aren't you afraid of being left out?
你怕不怕被沦落在宿命中妥协
Aren't you afraid of falling into compromise?
当真爱宣告从缺
When true love is declared from nothing
骄傲的玫瑰正一片一片枯萎
The arrogant rose withers bit by bit
尽管你抱歉忏悔
Even though you're sorry and remorseful
真心一旦坠跌就不能飞
True love, once fallen, can't fly anymore
别指望我谅解
Don't expect me to understand
别指望我体会
Don't expect me to have a moment of truth
爱不是点头就能挽回
Love can't come back at the nod of the head
快乐或伤悲没什么分别
Happiness, sadness, there's no difference
心碎到终点会迎刃而解
A broken heart will be fixed in the end
别指望我谅解
Don't expect me to understand
别指望我体会
Don't expect me to have a moment of truth
爱不是注定要填你的缺
Love isn't meant to fill your empty space
太多的是非来不及杜绝
There's too much going wrong, and it's too late to stop
更不想依恋这残缺的美
I don't want to be stuck with this broken beauty