Translation of the song 今夜你感受到愛 [Can you feel the love tonight?] (China) artist The Lion King (OST)

Chinese

今夜你感受到愛 [Can you feel the love tonight?] (China)

English translation

You feel love tonight

看見愛在當晚

I see love here tonight.

(什麼?)

(what?)

他倆還不明白

They still don't understand.

(誰啊?)

(Who?)

他們還相愛了,一切改變了

They're still falling in love, everything will be changed.

三人行剩我倆

Three buddies will become two!

(哦)

(Oh)

暮光裡的甜蜜裡

There are sweet smell in the dawn.

到處都是魔法

There are Magic everywhere.

在這迷漫浪漫的空氣裡

There are full of romance in the air.

災難要來臨

Disaster is coming.

今夜你感受到愛

You feel love tonight.

夜晚的氣息寧靜

It's a quiet and peaceful night.

整個世界多美好與和諧

How beautiful and harmonious the whole world is

聽萬物的共鳴

and listening sympathetic response of all things.

太多的話想要說

I have too much to tell her.

如何讓她明白

How can I make her understand?

關於我的過去太難為情

I'm too embarrassing about my past.

她會離我而去

She will leave away from me.

他對我有些猶豫

He has doubt what I'm saying.

但我郤看不起

But I don't mind.

如果他不要當成獅子王

If he doesn't want to be the lion king,

誰還能作王

who can be the king?

今夜你感受到愛

You feel love tonight.

夜晚的氣息寧靜

It's a quiet and peaceful night.

整個世界多美好與和諧

How beautiful and harmonious the whole world is

聽萬物的共鳴

and listening sympathetic response of all things.

今夜你感受到愛

You feel love tonight

他在向你靠近

He is coming close to you.

溜走了在今夜星光下

Sliding away under the starry night tonight.

愛就在心裡

Love is in your heart.

如果他墜入了愛河

If he is falling in love,

就可以猜出

you can assume that

他跟我們從此會分離

he will leave us from then on.

這友誼會結束

This friendship will be over.

0 173 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment