紅紅的蠟燭 雪白的新娘裳
Red Candle and white Bridal Dresses,
夢境變作真正
all of dreams come true.
粗粗的雙手 疼阮到這大
You raised me up in love with your rough hands,
幸福紅毯送阮來行
and now you walk me down the aisle with happiness.
歡喜的眼神 參著寂寞的背影
Joyful eyes with lonely shadow,
嘸甘藏置叮嚀話下腳
all of your love is in the blessings.
抹凍擱定定 惦恁身邊來陪伴
I can't always be with you any more.
是壓咧心頭尚重的牽掛
That is the only reason why I could not bear to leave.
炮仔聲 摧阮著來起行
The firecrackers are urging me to leave
這雙腳千斤重嘸肯行
but my legs feel very heavy and don't let me go.
難捨目屎早就已經滿
Tears spring up in my eyes
塞咧吶喉 感恩喊無聲
and thankful words are stuck in my throat.
炮仔聲 講出阮的心晟
The firecrackers express my mind
爸爸媽媽身體愛保重啊
to dear Dad and Mom that you must take great care of yourself.
千言萬語 綿綿的感謝
All of words and my gratitude
寄託炮仔 一聲又一聲
count on the firecrackers more and more.
學行叫阿爸 學唱囝仔歌
When I started taking steps, calling daddy and singing kids songs,
情景干像昨日啊
It seems that everything just happened yesterday.
落落的身影 疼阮若生命
You are always caring about me more than yourself.
愛惜的相片 早就一大疊
We have a lot of photos, full of memories in love.
原諒查某子 感恩友孝到一半
Please forgive your daughter, I could not always be here for you.
做人牽手人生欲來行
Being a wife, I'm gonna moving forward in life.
上煩惱阿爸 寂寞嘸甘講出聲
I'm most worried that my dad always hide his silent mood.
思念阮的歌阮隨時返來聽
I'm coming back at any time when you miss me.
炮仔聲 摧咱著來起行
The firecrackers are urging me to leave
嘸甘藏置嘴唇內底咬
but I have my heart in my mouth and I could say nothing.
大喜日子目屎擦乎乾
Drying my tears in this big day, and two hearts beat as one,
兩人四腳 人生鬥打拼
we will work hard together for our new life.
炮仔聲 歡喜欲來起行
The firecrackers are joy and ready to leave.
有日頭有時嘛會瀛厊
The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows.
眾人祝福收惦咧心肝
It’s a mean and nasty place sometimes.
白頭有愛 什覓攏嘸驚
All heartfelt wedding blessings will shine in my heart forever.
希望早日倘有紅蛋吃
I am looking forward to seeing grandchildren
椅仔搖搖抱孫含糖仔
that will be the great joys of my life.