Translation of the song 困獸之鬥 (Kùn shòu zhī dòu) [Struggle] artist Jay Chou

Chinese

困獸之鬥 (Kùn shòu zhī dòu) [Struggle]

English translation

Desperate Struggle

*我在陰暗中降落 世界在雨中淹沒

*I descend amidst dark gloom,the world is drowning in rain.

 畫面與現實交錯 沒法抽離卡在胸口

Picture and reality staggerly cross paths,unable to withdraw,stuck in my chest.

 軀殼如行屍走肉 陷阱漩渦我已受夠

Dispensable shell like a walking corpse,whirlpool of traps I've already had enough.

 掙脫逃離這個空洞

Struggling to escape,chasing an empty cave.

 如果 我衝出黑幕籠罩的天空

If I bust out of a sky shrouded in sinister,

 就別(想)再綑綁我的自由*

Then don't even (think) of tying up my freedom again.

#在狂風之中 嘶吼

#In the fierce wind,roaring.

 作困獸之鬥 我奮力衝破

Doing the duel of trapped beast,I vigorously try to break through.

 封閉的思緒震開裂縫

Sealed off thoughts quake open a rift.

 燃燒的花朵 升空

The burning flower,ascends,

 消失在空中 記憶在剝落

Disappearing in space,memory is peeling off.

 殘留的影像輪廓 潰散在薄霧中#

The remnant image is like an outline,dispersing in the thin fog.#

REPEAT*##

REPEAT*##

No comments!

Add comment