这街上太拥挤
This street is too crowded.
太多人有秘密
Too many people keep secrets.
玻璃上有雾气谁被隐藏起过去
There is condensation on the glass, who is concealed in the past?
你脸上的情绪
The emotion on your face,
在还原那场雨
It's restoring that period of rain.
这巷弄太过弯曲走不回故事里
This alley is too warped, we can't get back into the story.
这日子不再绿
These days are no longer green.
又斑驳了几句
They are mottled with a few words again.
剩下搬空回忆的我在大房子里
Leaving me behind with empty memories in a big house.
电影院的座椅
The seats in the movie theatre.
隔遥远的距离
Are separated very far apart.
感情没有对手戏你跟自己下棋
Having feelings without scenes together is like you're playing chess with yourself.
还来不及
Still it's too late for me,
写下你的关於
Write down details about you.
描述我如何爱你
Describing how I love you.
你却微笑的离我而去
Yet you smile and leave me.
这感觉 已经不对 我努力在挽回
This feeling,is already not right. I try my best to save it
一些些 应该体贴的感觉 我没给
Some considerations I should have given the feeling I didn't
妳嘟嘴 许的愿望很卑微 在妥协
You pout, the dream you wished for is so small, You're compromising
是我忽略 妳不过要人陪
I was the one who neglected you ,All you wanted was someone to be with you
这感觉 已经不对 我最后才了解
This feeling,is already not right, At the very end.
一页页 不忍翻阅的情节 妳好累
I only understand the pages of the plot,
妳默背 为我掉过几次泪 多憔悴
I can't bare to turn, the plot. You're so tired.
而我心碎妳受罪 妳的美 我不配
You recite,You cried a few times for me.You're so languished,