Translation of the song 我喜歡上你時的內心活動 artist Cheer Chen

Chinese

我喜歡上你時的內心活動

English translation

When I like you

在九月

In September

潮濕的車廂

A humid carriage

你看著車窗

You look at the window

窗外它

Outside

水管在開花

The tubes are blossoming

椅子在異鄉

The seats are in a foreign land

樹葉有翅膀

The leaves have wings

上海的街道

The streets in ShangHai

雪山在邊上

Hsuehshan Mountain is aside

你靠著車窗

You lean against the the window

我心臟一旁

Next to me heart

我們去哪

Where are we going?

你看那

Look at that

九點鐘方向

Nine o'clock

日內瓦湖的房子 貴嗎

The house next to Lake Geneva, is it expensive?

世界上 七千個地方

Seven thousand places in the world

我們定居哪

Where are we going to settle down?

告訴我 答案是什麼

Tell me the answer

你喜歡去哪

Where would you like to go?

青海或三亞

QingHai or Sanya?

冰島或希臘

Iceland or Greece?

南美不去嗎

Are we not going to South America?

沙漠你愛嗎

Do you love desert?

我問太多了

I ask too much

知道嗎

Do you know?

這裡的雨季只有一兩天

The rain season here takes only one or two days

白晝很長 也很短

The daytime is long, yet short

夜晚有三年

Three-years-long nighttime

知道嗎

Do you know?

今天的消息

The news today

說一號公路上

One Route No. 1

那座橋斷了

The bridge collapsed

我們還去嗎

Are we still going there?

要不再說呢

Or some other time?

會修一年吧

It might take a year to repair it

一年能等嗎

Can you wait for a year?

你還去嗎

Do you still want to go there?

你喜歡嗎

Do you like it?

No comments!

Add comment