Translation of the song 無言的結局 artist Anna Lin

Chinese

無言的結局

English translation

Wordless Ending

(女)

(Female)

曾經是對你說過這是個無言的結局 

Once I told you that this would be a silent ending

隨著那歲月淡淡而去

and would fade away with those years.

我曾經說過如果有一天我將會離開你 

I once said that if one day I have to leave you.

臉上不會有淚滴

On my face, there is not going to have tears.

(男)

(Male)

但我要如何如何能停止再次想你 

However, how can I be able to stop thinking of you again?

我怎麼能夠怎麼能夠埋葬一切回憶

How can I be able to bury all the memories?

啊~讓我再看看妳 讓我再說愛妳 

Ah, let me see you again, let me say I love you again.

別將妳背影離去

Don't let your back leave (my eyes).

(女)

(Female)

分手時候說分手 

Breaking up time, (you should) say breaking up.

請不要說難忘記 

Please don't say it is hard to forget,

就讓那回憶淡淡的隨風去

just let that memory faintly go with wind.

(男)

(Male)

也許我會忘記 

Perhaps, I will forget.

也許會更想妳 

Perhaps, I will miss you even more.

也許已沒有也許

Or perhaps, there is already no perhaps.

No comments!

Add comment