Translation of the song 情深往事 artist Fei Yu-Ching

Chinese

情深往事

English translation

The Past of our Profound Love

其实我不想离开,

Actually I didn't want to leave,

只是有太多无奈

But I couldn't help in too many things,

几时才问得明白,

When could I get the whole picture?

这结局谁在安排。

Who arranged the end?

**忍不住再走回来,

**Can't resist to return again,

回头路一片沧海,

The way back is a wide ocean.

***轻轻把窗门推开,

***Gently I push open the window,

往事又涌进胸怀。

Past events rush into my heart again.

*曾经是个不到最后关头绝不走的人,

*I was someone who wouldn't leave till the very last moment.

曾经是盏不到蜡炬成灰绝不熄的灯,

I was a lamp which never extinguished before its candle burned to ashes.

如今残梦已时早晨,

Now the remnant dream ends at dawn.

清醒有几人,

How many people are sober?

还不是为了情深太难舍。

Isn't it due to the difficulty to let go that profound love?

*情不自禁,

*I cannot hold myself

重新撬开心中这把锁,

To pry this lock in my heart again.

想起当初决定离开的时候,

Remember at the time when I decided to leave,

也是心痛难忍情深难舍路难走;

I also had unbearable heartache to let go this profound love and walk on the difficult path;

*情不自禁,

*I cannot hold myself

多年以后还是走回来,

To return again after many years.

想起当初决定留下的时候,

Remember at the time when I decided to stay,

也是为了无怨为了无悔为了爱。

It was also due to love without complaint, regret.

Repeat *,**,***

Repeat *,**,***

No comments!

Add comment