Translation of the song 祝福 artist Rainbow Chamber Singers

Taiwanese Hokkien

祝福

English translation

Best Wishes

三月的窗邊 幸福的香味

It’s March, again. Recalling the smell of happiness,

阮躲置有你的情境

I remember the feeling when you were around me.

離開已經彼多年

Having not heard from you for so many years,

攏無你的消息

I’ve spent the days without you by my side.

你咁有找到你的春天

Have you found your spring of sweetness?

花開已經過時

Like a flower that’s missed its own time,

不通擱再等你

I cannot wait for you anymore.

阮親像袂開的花蕊

I am like a withering flower.

青春已經褪了色

Losing the spring of my own life,

還沒人來同情

I've received neither warmth nor attention.

若愛你 哪通怨恨你

If I love you, how can I hate you for leaving me.

祝福你 平平安安

Please be sound and safe.

事事項項 順著你的心

I know you will be cozy and lucky,

愛你的人惦身邊照顧你

With the one loving you and taking care of you.

祝福我 平平靜靜

I should be peacefully, perhaps,

一人惦在秋雨的窗邊

Sitting by the window, listening to the rain of autumn,

若是寂寞的時 會凍不想你

If I could taste loneliness, quietly, without missing you.

0 122 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment