Translation of the song 这个世界会好吗 artist Li Zhi

Chinese

这个世界会好吗

English translation

The world will be ok

妈妈 他们抛弃了我

Mama, I was abandoned,

像你经历的那样 抛弃了我

I was abandoned, like you ever experienced.

妈妈 我是多么爱你

Mama, I love you so much

当你歌唱的时候 我爱你

I love you when you are singing

只是那些猛烈的情绪

Those violent emotions

在睡不着的时候折磨着我

Are tormenting me when I can't get asleep

我那逐渐下坠的过去

My falling past is related to you

在没有星星的夜里连着你

in every night without star.

妈妈 我会在夏天开放吗

Mama, will I blossom in the summer,

像你曾经的容颜那样

like the face you ever had?

妈妈 这种失落会持久吗

Mama, will the feeling of losing last?

这个世界会好吗

Will the world be fine?

忘记一些隐秘的委屈

Forgetting some secret grievances,

在回头观望的时候丢失了自己

I get lost when I'm looking back.

我那不受把握的身体

My uncontrollable body

从某一天开始就在寻找你

is looking for you since a day

妈妈 我爱你

Mama, I love you.

妈妈 我居然爱上了他

Mama, I fell in love with her unexpectedly,

像歌唱一样就爱上了他

I fell in love with her as same as singing.

妈妈 当你又回首一切

Mama, when you look back again,

这个世界会好吗

the world will be fine

妈妈 我是多么恨你

Mama, I hate you so much

当你沉默的时候 我恨你

I hate you when you keep silent.

No comments!

Add comment