Translation of the song 海洋之心 [How far I’ll go (Reprise)] (Taiwan) artist Moana (OST)

Chinese

海洋之心 [How far I’ll go (Reprise)] (Taiwan)

English translation

How far I’ll go

地平線另一邊不斷聲聲呼喚我

On the other side of the horizon, something keep calling me.

終有一天 我能看見

One day I will be able to see.

我決定 嘗試著堅強勇敢不再藏躲

I decided that I must try to be strong and brave but no longer to hide.

不再忐忑 我的選擇

I'm no longer to have doubt for my choice.

我獨自跋涉 每一次挫折

I'm travelling alone and dealing with every frustration.

每一個選擇 內心在拉扯

Every choice is back and forth in my mind.

只能往前走 我無路可退

I can only go forward and I have been driven to the wall.

無法再回頭

I have no way to return.

他點亮海面上的夜空 呼喚我

He lights up the night sky over the sea and keeps calling me.

終有一天 我能看見

One day I will be able to see.

黑暗中的月光伴著微風陪著我

The moonlight in the darkness accompany me with the breeze.

終有一天 我能看見

One day I will be able to see.

0 165 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment