Translation of the song 讓我歡喜讓我憂 artist Wakin Chau

Chinese

讓我歡喜讓我憂

English translation

You Make Me Happy and Make Me Worry

愛到盡頭覆水難收 

Love to the extreme, is just like irretrievable poured out water.

愛悠悠恨悠悠

Love easily and hate easily.

為何要到無法挽留 

Why up to the point that unable to make you stay

才又想起妳的溫柔

Then again reminded me of your tenderness.

給我關懷為我解憂 

Cared for me and resolved problem for me,

為我憑添許多愁

yet brought me a lot of worries too.

在深夜無盡等候 

Wait endlessly in mid-night,

獨自淚流獨自忍受

shed tears alone and suffer alone.

多想說聲我真的愛妳 

Very much wanted to say I truly love you,

多想說聲對不起妳

and wanted to say sorry to you;

妳哭著說情緣已盡 

You said in tears that our love has come to an end;

難再續 難再續

it’s hard to go on, it’s hard to go on.

*就請妳給我多一點點時間 

*Then please give me a little bit more time,

再多一點點問候 

and a little bit more regards

不要一切都帶走

Do not take away everything.

就請妳給我多一點點空間 

Then please give me a little bit more room,

再多一點點溫柔 

and a little bit more tenderness,

不要讓我如此難受

Do not make me feeling so bad.

*妳這樣一個女人 

*You are such a woman,

讓我歡喜讓我憂

make me happy and make me worry,

讓我甘心為了妳

Make me willingly to give up

付出我所有

all I had for you.

(x2)

(x2)

Repeat*

Repeat*

0 118 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment