會不會 有一天 時間真的能倒退
Is it possible that one day the time would go back,
退回 你的我的 回不去的 悠悠的歲月
back to the years when we were young?
也許會 有一天 世界真的有終點
And maybe one day, the world comes to its end.
也要和你舉起回憶釀的甜
Then I would raise the sweet brewed from memory with you,
和你再乾一杯
and bottoms up again.
如果說 要我選出 代表青春 那個畫面
If I have to chose a image that represents our adolescence.
浮現了 那滴眼淚
That drop of tear, that blue sky,
那片藍天 那年畢業
the day we graduated, rises before my eyes
那一張 邊哭邊笑
It would be that picture, crying, laughing,
還要擁抱 是你的臉
and hugging together, it would be your face.
想起來 可愛可憐
Thought there were love, compassion,
可歌可泣 可是多懷念
happiness, suffering, but just what I yearn for
懷念總是 突然懷念 不談條件
The nostalgia always comes suddenly, without any condition
當回憶 衝破考卷
When the memory breaks out the test,
衝出歲月 在我眼前
the years and comes in front of me.
我和你 留著汗水
You and me, together we were sweating,
喝著汽水 在操場邊
drinking soft drink beside the sports field
說好了 無論如何
And we made a deal that no matter what,
一起走到 未來的世界
we would walk side by side into the world in the future.
現在就是 那個未來 那個世界
Now is that future, that world.
為什麼 你的身邊 我的身邊 不是同一邊
Why your side and my side are not the same side?
友情曾像 諾亞方舟 堅強誓言
The friendship was a promise as strong as Noah's Ark.
只是我 望著海面
And I just look at the sea,
等著永遠 模糊了視線
waiting for the eternity with blurred vision.
會不會 有一天 時間真的能倒退
Is is possible that one day the time would go back,
退回 你的我的 回不去的 悠悠的歲月
back to the years when we were young?
也許會 有一天 世界真的有終點
Maybe one day, the world comes to its end.
也要和你舉起回憶釀的甜
Then I would raise the sweet brewed from memory with you,
和你再乾一杯
and bottoms up again.
這些年 買了四輪 買了手錶 買了單眼
Thru these years, I bought my car, watch and camera
卻發現 追不到的 停不了的 還是那些
But I found that there are things money can not buy
人生是 只有認命 只能宿命 只好宿醉
Life is just resignation, only fate, with hangover.
只剩下 高的笑點 低的哭點 卻沒成熟點
Just hard to laugh, easy to cry, without maturity.
成熟就是 幻想幻滅
The maturity is under no illusions,
一場磨鍊
is putting yourself thru the mill.
為什麼 只有夢想
Why the dream seems to be further
越磨越小 小到不見
everytime I pursue it, at the end is disappear.
有時候 好想流淚
Sometimes I just wanna cry,
好想流淚 卻沒眼淚
wanna cry, but the tear won't come out.
期待會 你會不會 他會不會 開個同學會
Hope you, or him, would hold a alumni meeting.
他在等你 你在等我
(but) He is waiting for you, you are waiting for me,
我在等誰
Who am I waiting for?
又是誰 孩子沒睡
Now who else? The child does not want to sleep,
電話沒電 心情沒準備
the cell phone is out of power, not in mood.
天空不斷
The sky keep turning,
黑了又亮 亮了又黑
from dark into bright, from bright into dark
那光陰 滄海桑田 遠走高飛 再沒力氣追
The time, the past, all gone, I'm tired of the chase.
會不會 有一天 時間真的能倒退
Is is possible that one day the time would go back,
退回 你的我的 回不去的 悠悠的歲月
back to the years when we were young?
也許會 有一天 世界真的有終點
Maybe one day, the world comes to its end.
也要和你舉起回憶釀的甜
Then I would raise the sweet brewed from memory with you,
和你再乾一杯(x2)
and bottoms up again.(x2)
終究會 有一天 我們都變成昨天
Eventually, one day, we all become yesterday.
是你 陪我走過
Would you be my company
一生一回 匆匆的人間
in this hasty journey without turning back?
有一天 就是今天 今天就是有一天
One day, that would be today, today is the day.
說出一直沒說
I would say what I should say long time ago,
對你的感謝
my appreciation to you,
和你再乾一杯
and bottoms up again.
再乾一杯永遠 喝了就能萬歲
Let's make a toast to the eternity, then the eternity will last,
時間都停了 他們都回來了
Time stopped, they are all back
懷念的人阿 等你的來到(x7)
The people I miss, I was waiting for your arrival.(x7)