Translation of the song 將軍令 artist Mayday

Chinese

將軍令

English translation

Your Legend

在等誰 一聲下令以後

Whose command are you waiting for

才想起 呼吸你的自由

To breathe in your freedom

從何時 習慣這種生活 Oh ~

When did you become used to this kind of life, Oh ~

不相信 或是相信什麼

What to disbelieve or believe

其實你 早已被決定過

Had already been decided for you

你忍受 但是不願接受 Oh ~

You bear this, but won't accept it, Oh ~

歷史 落在 贏家 之手

History is always written by the winners

至少 我們 擁有 傳說

If nothing else, we have our legend

誰說 敗者 無法 不朽

Who says that losers can't live forever?

拳頭 只能 讓人 低頭

Fists may bow head

念頭 卻能 讓人 抬頭

Yet inspiration lifts them back up

抬頭 去看 去愛 去追 你心中的夢

Lift your head up high realize, love and pursue the dreams in your heart

此生到盡頭 你是誰 曾怎麼活 他們說 就讓他們去說

Let them talk about who you were and how you lived when this life ends

生命如長風 吹過誰 的心頭 你想被記住 的那個名字 將會是什麼

Life is like a lasting breeze. Whose heart do you want to flutter over and what name do you want to be remembered by?

大時代 你我都是蜉蝣

We are but mayflies caught in the wheel of time

在昨天 你我還是頑童

Children only yesterday

而今天 雙肩如此沈重 Oh ~

Yet made to bear this heavy burden on our shoulders today, Oh ~

一首歌 只是靡靡唱遊

A song is something you can hum along to

或者能 讓誰看見宇宙

Or it may lead someone to the entire universe

全看你 願意聽見什麼 Oh ~

It's all up to what you to hear, Oh ~

星月 從來 只能 沉默

The moon and stars remain silent as always

微光 無力 遍照 角落

Their dim glow unable to light up every corner

只求 點亮 你的 瞳孔

Yet holding the only hope of lighting up your eyes

戰場 不會 放過 你我

We are not free from this battlefield

直到 人們 覺醒 自我

Until people learn to realize themselves

何時 不盼 不求 不等 將軍或英雄

When will we stop expecting, requesting, waiting for a champion or hero?

此生到盡頭 你是誰 曾怎麼活 他們說 就讓他們去說

Let them talk about who you were and how you lived when this life ends

生命如長風 吹過誰 的心頭 你想被記住 的那個名字 將會是什麼

Life is like a lasting breeze. Whose heart do you want to flutter over and what name do you want to be remembered by?

蒼空盼飛鴻 蒼生等英雄 我們顛沛千年依然還在等候

The empty years for someone to soar, as the masses wait for a hero. After thousands of years of turmoil, we still wait

失去了土地 失去了天空 自問 不能失去什麼

We lost the land and lost the sky yet keep asking ourselves. What is it that we cannot lose?

此刻到永久 你是誰 要怎麼活 為什麼 還在問為什麼

Who are you and how will you live from this moment until eternity? Why are you till asking why?

生命如長風 風中誰 在問我

Life is like a lasting breeze. Who in the breeze is asking me

你想被記住 的那個名字 將會是什麼

What name do you want to be remembered by?

你相信什麼 你執著什麼 你就是什麼

I believe that yuo are just what you are determined to be

No comments!

Add comment