Translation of the song 这是一个懦怯的世界 artist Xu Zhimo

Chinese

这是一个懦怯的世界

English translation

This is a World of Cowardice

这是一个懦怯的世界:

This is a world of cowardice:

容不得恋爱,容不得恋爱!

Love's forbidden, love's forbidden!

披散你的满头发,

Leave your hair unkempt,

赤露你的一双脚;

Bare your feet as well;

跟着我来,我的恋爱,

Follow me, my love,

抛弃这个世界

Abandon this world,

殉我们的恋爱!

Die for our love!

我拉着你的手,

I'm holding your hand,

爱,你跟着我走;

Beloved, you follow me;

听凭荆棘把我们的脚心刺透,

Mind not the thorns that may pierce our soles,

听凭冰雹劈破我们的头,

Mind not the hails that can wound our heads,

你跟着我走,

Just follow me,

我拉着你的手,

I'm holding your hand,

逃出了牢笼,恢复我们的自由!

We escape the jail and retake our freedom!

跟着我来,

Follow me,

我的恋爱!

My beloved!

人间已经掉落在我们的后背,

Secular world lags us behind,

——看呀,这不是白茫茫的大海?

- Behold, it's vast ocean, ain't it?

白茫茫的大海,

Vast ocean,

白茫茫的大海,

Vast ocean,

无边的自由,我与你与恋爱!

Infinite freedom, for you and me, for our love!

顺著我的指头看,

Look at where I point to,

那天边一小星的蓝——

A tiny blue thing far away -

那是一座岛,岛上有青草,

That's an island of grass,

鲜花,美丽的走兽与飞鸟;

Flowers, and various cute animals;

快上这轻快的小艇,

Take the dexterous boat now,

去到那理想的天庭——

To the ideal paradise -

恋爱,欢欣,自由——

Love, joy, freedom -

辞别了人间,永远!

Adiós mundo - Forever!

0 108 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment