Translation of the song 冰心鎖 [Let it Go] artist Frozen (OST)

Chinese (Cantonese)

冰心鎖 [Let it Go]

English translation

Icy Lock of the Heart

寒風冰山將心窩都冷凍

The bitter wind and icy mountains chill my heart

冰山冰封恍似夢

The mountain caps frozen like a dream

就像墮落在世界外

Just like falling outside of this world

放眼雪山一片空

I look upon the snowy mountains and see nothing but emptiness

陣陣冷風撲面刺痛 天際亂碰

Cold wind pricking my face like needles, the skies crashing chaotically

此刻心更慌 驚慌擾我夢

My heart shudders, terror grips my dreams

誰曾勸我 逃離心魔

Who once encouraged me to escape my demons?

不惹紛爭 唯憑善意輔助

To not cause conflict, but to only help others

埋藏以往 遺忘當初

To bury the past and forget the beginning

遺忘自我

Forget who I am

忘掉那 無形鎖

Forget that invisible lock

我才能完全是我

Only then can I truly be me

誰亦要 隨心講

Who else would like to speak their heart out?

谁愿陷落於心鎖

Who would ever wish to lock their heart up?

不必講 旁人休得管我

No need to say anything, the others can't control me

我拒絕諧和

I refuse to compromise

自信冷酷也未必傷到我

And I don't think even the cold can hurt me now

當初驚天的一切 如今都變爛泥

All the grandeur of old is all but worthless now

繁文共律例也失去 往昔一般天威

Rules and regulations have also lost their awe of yesterday

回頭看我 如何發揮

Turn around and watch my performance

似衝破法規與天際

As I break all laws and limits

全無禁制 忘記常規 限制

No prohibitions, forget all norms and restrictions

忘掉那 無形鎖

Forget that invisible lock

去又來昂然而自我

I come and go proudly, just being myself

誰亦要 隨心講

Who else would like to speak their heart out?

忘掉昨天悲歌

Forget that sad tune of yesterday

我是誰 全新的我

Who am I? A brand new me!

要拒絕諧和

I must refuse to compromise

我用我能力奏出冰天的讚歌

I use my powers to perform an icy winter hymn

我內裡藏著潛力翻出不逝的風波

Deep inside I hold the potential to send out unceasing storms

看著我前路變色冰封千里多

Watch as my path warps and changes, frozen for miles around

闖新天一個我

I venture into new skies

再不要攔住我

Don't try to stop me anymore

放棄吧 無形鎖

Give up, invisible lock!

再度黎明從頭活過

I live anew when the dawn rises

誰亦要 隨心講

Who else would like to speak their heart out?

毋用避開心魔

No need to avoid my demons anymore

我是誰 還原於心窩

Who am I? I've returned to my true self1

我放任寒風

I let loose the bitter wind

自信冷酷冷漠傷不到我

And I don't think even the cold can hurt me now

0 166 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment