Translation of the song 好久没在生命里 [For the First Time in Forever] (China) artist Frozen (OST)

Chinese

好久没在生命里 [For the First Time in Forever] (China)

English translation

I haven't been in my life for a long time

所有的门和那窗打开了

All the doors and windows are open.

我真不知道他们这么做

I didn't know they were doing this.

装沙拉的盘子有八千个

There are 8,000 salad plates.

空空的舞厅常走过

Empty dance halls walk by.

不举行舞会做什么

Why not have a party?

他们终于把门打开了

They finally opened the door.

这时嘉宾将会到来

At this time, guests will arrive.

这感觉有点奇怪

It feels a little strange.

但我已准备好这转变了

But I'm ready for this transformation.

因为好久没在生命里

Because I haven't been in my life for a long time.

音乐响起灯亮起

Music playing, lights on.

好久没在我生命里

Not in my life.

夜里跳舞不停息

Dancing at night.

不知道我有多喜气洋溢

I don't know how happy I am.

但我一定在那里

But I must be there.

因为好久没在生命里

Because I haven't been in my life for a long time.

我不再孤寂

I'm not alone anymore.

我等不及要见大家了

I can't wait to meet everyone.

如果我遇到了那个他

If I met that guy,

想想今晚我的新晚装

Think about my new dress tonight.

妩媚的轻轻靠着墙

Lively leaning against the wall

这张图画又高贵又大方

This picture is noble and generous.

我突然看到他站一旁

I suddenly saw him stand aside.

高大陌生人美丽目光

Tall stranger, beautiful eyes.

我想把所有巧克力吃光

I want to eat all the chocolate.

当我们聊了整个晚上

When we talked all night

有点奇异和反常

A little strange and unusual.

我的人生此刻才开放

My life is just opening up right now.

好久没在我生命里

I haven't been in my life for a long time

感到乐趣与惊喜

Fun and surprise.

好久没在我生命里

I haven't been in my life for a long time

吸引到别人的注意

Attracting attention.

我知道我是有一些疯狂

I know I'm a little crazy.

梦想浪漫天地

Dream of romance

但好久没在我生命里

But I haven't been in my life for a long time.

我遇到好时机

I had a good time.

艾莎(安娜):

Aisha(Anna):

别让他们进来看见

Don't let them in.

做好女孩就像你的从前

Be a good girl, just like you used to be.

躲藏收敛当你表演

Hide and hide when you perform.

一出错会让所有人发现

If something goes wrong, everyone will find out.

但是只有在今天是只有在今天

But only today. Only today.

跟痛苦说再见跟痛苦说再见

Say goodbye to pain. Say goodbye to pain.

要守卫快将大门打开打开

Guards, open the gate. Open it.

安娜(艾莎):

Anna(Aisha):

好久没在我生命里

I haven't been in my life for a long time

别让他们进来看见

Don't let them in.

我的梦想变成现实

My dream came true.

做好女孩就像你的从前

Be a good girl, just like you used to be.

改变我的孤单世界,躲藏

Change my lonely world, hide.

找真爱的时机

Find the time of true love

躲藏别让他们看见

Hide. Don't let them see you.

明天一切将会消失

Tomorrow it will all be gone.

一定要今天开始

It has to start today.

因为好久没在我生命里

Because I haven't been in my life for a long time.

那么的顺利

So good.

0 167 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment