未來沒人能夠預測
Nobody can predict their future
被誰喜歡 又喜歡誰呢
and know who will love you or who you will love.
而下一步決定的那一瞬
And then the moment when you decided your next step
轉成怎樣的天色
will turn into what kind of color in the sky.
以為從此就不會愛了
I though that I won't love someone anymore.
黑色 我關上了燈
I was dark everywhere when I turned off the light.
當自己是無情緒的毛衣
I looked like a sweater without any emotion
誰冷 就給誰了
and gave it to someone who feel cold.
非得等到自己也開始感覺累了
I had to wait the moment until I started to feel tiredly.
累了 卻忘了出口是哪扇門
And then I forget which door I could exist when I was tired.
誰能教我該如何變殘忍
Who could teach me how to become cruel?
殘忍 卻是開始那刻說得還不夠狠
I didn't be ruthless in the beginning when I wasn't cruel enough.
愛我的人我總是捨不得
I always felt reluctant to someone who loved me.
捨不得看他痛著 怎麼說出否認
I couldn't bear to see his suffering. How could I deny it?
我愛的人我變得要不得
Someone who I loved made me be intolerable.
要不得我愛的人
and then I couldn't have the one who I would be falling love with.
刻意地製造一些些安穩
I made some stable life deliberately.
卻成弄壞的雕刻
But it became a broken sculpture.
怎知道木偶有天變成人
How did I know that a puppet would become a human one day
學會怎麼愛了
and he had been learned how to love people.
想回到原本的單純
I wanted to return back to my simplicity from the beginning.
白色 是自己弄髒的
I had been pure, but I made it dirty by myself.
下一場大雨掉一身灰塵
It would be falling down all of dust after a heavy rain,
重新 變透明了
everything would be restarted again and become clear.
非得等到自己開始討厭自己了
I had to wait the moment until I started to hate myself.
才懂得怎麼誠實面對自己想要的
And then I knew how to face myself honestly.
是不該就這樣被原諒了
I shouldn't be forgiven like this way.
說真的誰都曾為自己做出自私的選擇
It's true that people had made selfish choices for themselves.
愛我的人我還是捨不得
I still felt reluctant to someone who loved me.
捨不得看他痛著 即使被愛得疲倦了
I couldn't bear to see his suffering. Even if he was tired of being loved.
我愛的人卻變得愛不得
I wouldn't be falling love with the one who I loved anymore.
愛不得 要怎麼說出我愛上你了
And then how could I tell him my love if I couldn't love him anymore.