Translation of the song 我還在 [I'm still here] (Taiwan) artist Treasure Planet (OST)

Chinese

我還在 [I'm still here] (Taiwan)

English translation

I'm Still Here

我是全世界的問題

I'm the problem of all over the world,

沒有解答的問題

a question unanswered,

不能停留在你的懷裡

cannot just stay in your brace

別說什麼是你都知道

Don't tell me that you know everything,

我不想聽也不問 你不懂我

I don't want to listen or ask, as you don't understand me

我不會成為你要的那個人

I won't be the one you want me to be.

別說什麼是你都知道

Don't tell me that you know everything,

我是成熟的男人

I'm a mature man

不能讓你將我都拋棄

and won't allow you to abandon me,

別說你知道我的秘密

Don't tell me that you know my secret,

你在這裡一個人

you are alone here

你不懂我 我不是你

you don't understand me and I'm not you

我要完全釋放我自己

I want to set myself free completely,

勇敢向前不畏懼

going forward bravely without fear,

緊緊握住屬於我的夢

and hold tightly the dream that belongs to me.

世界怎能要求我改變

Who is the world to ask me to change?

他們不願去改變

They don't want to change,

他不懂我 但我還在

He doesn't understand me, but I'm still here

是你終於看見我的心

It is you that finally see my heart

有你為伴 不孤單

with your company, I don't feel lonely

有你懂我 我不在害怕

I'm no longer afraid as you understand me.

答案現在讓我告訴你

Let me tell you the answer now,

幫我成為男子漢 勇敢承擔

help me to be responsible, to be a real man

面對危險不怕困難

without being scared in front of danger

我的心情是堅定

and make my heart firm

向著夢前行

I move toward my dream

盡管世界在沉睡

Although the world is still sleeping,

我心中仍然還相信

I still believe in my heart,

他們說過的謊言和流言

that I never really mind

我只是聽聽

the lies and rumours that they have told

我要完全釋放我自己

I want to set myself free completely,

勇敢向前不畏懼

going forward bravely without fear,

緊緊握住屬於我的夢

and hold tightly the dream that belongs to me.

世界怎能要求我改變

Who is the world to ask me to change?

他們不願去面對

They don't want to face the music,

我還是我 心不更改

I am still myself, without changing anything in my heart

我是我 心不更改

I am myself, without changing anything in my heart

我還在 我還在

I'm still here, I'm still here.

No comments!

Add comment