闪耀的灯光 人群的目光
The twinkling lights, the eyes of the crowd.
你们对我挥舞的荧光棒
You wave your light sticks at me.
手举累了吗 要不休息一下
Are you tired of holding your hands above your head? Maybe you will rest a little?
你们 对我的爱我早已经记牢
I have long remembered your love for me.
百变的乐章 绚丽的衣裳
Changing performances, gorgeous clothes
比不上 你们开心欢笑的脸庞
Can't compare with your smiling faces.
默默为我付出 从来不说辛苦
You silently repay me, never complain about difficulties.
告诉我 我很值得你们守护
Say that I am worthy of your protection.
因为你的爱 让我飞翔到明天
Because your love gives me the strength to fly into the future.
因为你的笑 让我能看到永远
Because your smiles give me the opportunity to see eternity.
不知道能够飞多高多远
I don't know how high or how far I can fly.
oh 希望你们能在我身边
Oh, I hope you can be by my side.
因为你的爱 让我不知道疲惫
Because your love helps me not to be tired.
因为你的笑 让我不畏惧一切
Because your smiles help me not to be afraid of anything.
把你们装在心里 放在手心
You are in my heart and in my palms.
你们使我梦想更坚定
You help me dream more confidently.
很平凡的我 却有着光亮
I'm an ordinary guy, but I have a light
是你们为我点着灯起航
That you put on to light my way.
挥洒的汗水 在梦想舞台上
The sweat spilled on the stage of my dreams
因为有你们才变得不一样
Becomes something else only because of you.
默默为我付出 从来不说辛苦
You silently repay me, never complain about difficulties.
尽管你们名字我不一定都记得住
Although I don't remember your names,
我写了这首歌 送给每一个你
I wrote this song for each of you.
你们是我这一生中的英雄
You are the heroes of my life.
因为你的爱 让我开心每一天
Because your love makes me happy every day.
因为你的笑 这才是我的永远
Because your smiles are my eternity.
不知道能够飞多高多远
I don't know how high or how far I can fly.
oh 希望你们陪在我身边
Oh, I hope you can be by my side.
因为你的爱 让我感动忍着泪
Because your love moved me to tears.
因为你的笑 描绘出最美的画卷
Because your smiles paint the most beautiful picture.
把你们装在心里 放在手心
You are in my heart and in my palms.
你们永远是我的一切
You will always be everything to me.