Translation of the song 最后的外卖 artist Xiao Gui

Chinese

最后的外卖

English translation

The last take-out.

是爱 让我们都已经 醒来

This is love, it wakes us up from sleep.

那么 谁能独自面对空白

How can anyone stand alone against the void?

现在 还是每天吃着外卖

I still take take-out food every day.

是否 这就是最好的安排

Maybe this is not the best option?

此刻 日出前逃离这一片阴霾

This time I'll be able to escape from the fog with the sunrise.

这种 自嘲方式可不可爱

Isn't laughing at yourself the best way out?

也想过 假设最后王子他会明白

Let's imagine that the Prince will eventually understand everything.

我们 是不是就不会分开

Wouldn't we be able to break up?

LG

LG.

每当生活像部电影剧情反反复复

Life is like a movie: everything repeats itself again and again.

心情像过山车不停转变在加快速度

And the mood is a roller coaster with an ever-changing speed.

就算是没了水的鱼儿它也从不认输

If the fish is thrown ashore, it will flounder to the end.

像停留杂物间的杂物没人听它倾诉

So is a man among ruins: no one hears his pleas.

依然在酒精促使下你才卸下了倔强

And you're still drinking alcohol on your stubbornness.

损坏泪水的闸门不小心淹没了月亮

When you burst the dam, you accidentally drowned the moon in tears.

明白人去楼空剩下都是骗人的美好

I understand that there is always a replacement for people who have left.

不明白跳不动的心和提不起的嘴角

But I don't understand why my heart is frozen and my face is sad.

Please don’t cry 少吃外卖

Please don't cry, eat less of the purchased food,

如果可以找一个阿姨做菜

If you find someone who's going to cook for you.

我总深陷在习惯性关心里出不来

I can't forget the habit of taking care of you.

我发誓 这是最后一次矫情的告白

I promise, this is my last stupid confession.

再重来 我会果断地离开

If we start over, I'll leave anyway.

(Solo)

(Solo)

是爱 让我们都已经 醒来

This is love, it wakes us up from sleep.

那么 谁能独自面对空白

How can anyone stand alone against the void?

现在 还是每天吃着外卖

I still take take-out food every day.

是否 这就是最好的安排

Maybe this is not the best option?

是爱 让我们都已经 明白

This is love, it makes us realize.

是否 天亮之前你会回来?

Will you be back this time at sunrise?

0 113 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment