或许因为我还年轻所以总会遇到很多问题.
Maybe because I'm still young, I always have a lot of problems.
不知道像那些大人一样会不会就没有这些压力.
I don't know if it would have been less stressful to be like those adults.
是的我有流量想买的都能买基本上成为了后辈们的榜样so.
Yes, I have a lot of traffic and I can buy whatever I want and basically become a model for the next generation. So,
可是我不是很开心.
But I'm not very happy.
我的歌没有人听.
No one listens to my songs.
也没有以前那么有自信.
I'm not as confident as before.
工作也不是很顺利.
The work wasn't going well.
怎么可能被打败.
How can I be defeated?
怎么可能被打败.
How can I be defeated?
这句话重复在脑海.
The phrase is repeated in my mind.
怎么可能。.
How is it possible...
我得感谢hiphop.
I have to thank Hiphop
让我被更多人看见.
For letting me be seen by more people.
我的眼 不被局限.
My eyes are not confined
我的灵魂不断提炼.
And my soul is constantly refining.
长大代表我终于学会认输.
Growing up means I finally learn to admit defeat.
当我的棱角被磨平.
I smoothed my edges.
妈妈说的话都对.
Mother said the right things
让我收起锋芒.
To let me keep my edge.
妈妈说的话都对.
Mother said the right things,
不被社会奖赏.
It's not rewarded by society.
可我不想长大.
But I don't want to grow up.
也想获得更多认可.
I also want more recognition.
就像电影里说站着把钱挣了.
It's like the movie says: stand up and earn money.
梦想折磨我死去活来.
Dreams tortured me to death.
但我得调整我的心态.
But I have to adjust my mindset.
既然他那么难为什么让我向往.
Since it's so difficult what makes me yearn.
这是我的义务吗或是某种使命?.
Is it my duty or some kind of mission?
我写不出好歌了.
I can't write a good song.
我写不出。。。好歌了.
I can't write... a good song.
我写不出好歌了.
I can't write a good song.
I'm fucking loser.
I'm fucking loser.