沒有花 這剎那被破壞嗎
Is this moment ruined without flowers;
無野火都會溫暖嗎
Would there be warmth without flame;
無煙花一起慶祝好嗎
Could we still celebrate without fireworks.
若愛戀 仿似戲劇那樣假
If love is fabricated like a movie;
如佈景一切都美化
Where the background and everything else are embellished;
連相擁都參照主角嗎
Should we even copy the way the characters embrace.
你說我未能定時
You said that I could not consistently
令你每天歡笑一次
Make you laugh everyday; [and that]
我沒說出一句美麗台詞
I’ve never spoken a beautiful dialogue;
是你心中一種缺陷定義
Are your definitions of my drawbacks; [and]
流進了眼角裡的刺
Thorns that flow into your eyes.
為何不浪漫亦是罪名
Why unromantic is an offense;
為何不轟烈是件壞事情
Why not [expressing my love] vigorously is a bad thing;
從來未察覺我每個動作
You’ve never noticed that
沒有聲 都有愛你的鐵證
In my actions, even the silent ones,
為何苦不浪漫亦是罪名
Why should unromantic be an offense;
為何總等待著特別事情
Why are you always awaiting special events;
從來未察覺我語氣動聽
You’ve never noticed how pleasant the tone of my voice is;
在我呼吸聲早已說明
My breaths clearly conveyed that
甚麼都會用一生保證
Everything will be guaranteed for life.