一個人要走多遠
How far does a person have to walk?
歷經多少滄桑才會累
How many vicissitudes he’s to experience to be weary?
什麼地方才是家
What place is then home?
為了誰才留下
Staying because of whom?
一個人要想多久
How long does a person need to think?
歷經多少挫折才會懂
How many obstacles he’s to face to be understood?
不再輕易掉眼淚
No longer easily shedding tears
不再輕易說今生
No longer easily saying this life
無悔無怨
Has no regrets and complaints
用一生做誓言
Making a vow for the whole life
為誰放棄一切
Giving up everything because of whom
我不再是我 誰又是誰
If I’m no longer me, who is then who?
別問我的傷 別問我的痛
Don't ask about my injury, don't ask about my pain
別問我的心中是否在流血
Don't ask if my heart is bleeding
別問我是否心已碎
Don't ask if my heart has already broken
別問酒逢故人醉不醉
Don't ask would I be drunk coming across old friends
別問我的苦 別問我的悲
Don't ask about my miser, don't ask about my sorrow
別問我的流浪是否很疲憊
Don't ask if my wandering is very exhausting
別問我是否還有淚
Don't ask if I still have tears
別問魂縈舊夢對不對
Don't ask clinging on the old dreams is right or wrong
也別問我會不會
Also don't ask whether I would
別問我是否還有淚
Don't ask if I still have tears.
別問魂縈舊夢對不對
Don't ask clinging on the old dreams is right or wrong
也別問我會不會
Also don't ask whether I would