Translation of the song 咖啡 artist Jacky Cheung

Chinese

咖啡

English translation

Coffee

太浓了吧

The flavor's too strong, isn't it,

否则怎会苦的说不出话

Or else why would it be so bitter we can't speak?

每次都一个人在自问自答

Everytime, I'm all alone, asking myself

我们的爱到底还在吗

Is our love really still there?

已经淡了吧

Or maybe the flavor's already gone,

多放些糖也很难有变化

Even if we put in more sugar it wouldn't get any better.

不如喝完这杯就各自回家

Maybe it's best that after drinking this cup, we each go our own way

别坐在对面欣赏我的挣扎

Don't sit across from me and enjoy my suffering!

一场失败的爱情像个笑话

Chorus:

热的时候心乱如麻

A failed love is like a joke,

冷了以後看见自己够傻

When it was hot, I couldn't get my mind to think properly.

人怎麽会如此容易无法自拔

But after it cooled down I see that I was so stupid..

一场无味的爱情像个谎话

A flavorless love is like a lie,

甜的时後只相信它

When it's sweet, you only believe in it.

苦了以後每一句都可怕

After it becomes bitter, every sentence is torture..

人怎麽会如此难以了无牵挂

Why is it so hard for people to stop being attached?

0 118 0 Administrator

No comments!

Add comment